Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 7, 2010


You might remember I have blogged before about Joules – my favourite UK clothing retailer.  You might also remember that I blogged about not being able to get away with wearing much of the Joules fashion here in Australia, as it is so quintessentially English!  Case in point –

But, check out these pretties – ARMWARMERS!!  I think these Armwarmers are awesome fun – apart from the fact that there is no need for them here during an Australian summer … but they make the best Christmas present for those who are lucky enough to experience a white Christmas!


 
  

My favourite of the Joules range are their Polo t-shirts.  The new collection is out now, so the question is – which to choose?




Photos & links from Joules Clothing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...